How to Videos
There are a couple of things here that are very important... These videos assume that:
- You are logged in to the system.
- You have been granted the right to perform the function you are attempting to perform.
If you are not logged in, you will not be able to access the configuration options or the edit functions.
If you need assistance logging in, please send a ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting web site edit access. Be sure to include what department you are in as well as which pages you want to edit.
If you are logged in and cannot edit something that you feel like you should be able to, please:
- Make sure that you are still logged in. Periods of inactivity will cause the system to log you out automatically. This is a safety feature.
- Check the URL to make sure that this is indeed your page and not simply a link to another portion of the web site.
- Make sure that you have not toggled the edit controls off.
Once you have verified these three thing, please send a ticket to email@example.com.