A two-day orientation program at the beginning of either the fall or spring semester, based on your start date, will initiate you to a wide variety of activities and individuals to help you along the way to complete your MBA. The orientation will offer beneficial activities from case-study sessions and business leadership mini-classes to student panels.
In addition, you will:
- Get a real taste of graduate business school
- Start acquiring advanced management knowledge and skills
- Learn about resources that will enable you to be successful throughout your studies
- Meet and start to work with your assigned study group
- Share expectations of the Professional MBA program with your spouse or significant other.
Orientation for students entering in Fall 2013 will be held on Thursday, August 1st and Friday, August 2nd, 2013.
ATTENTION: PRIOR TO ENROLLMENT!
- Meningitis Vaccine (Required as of January 2012! )