- Rajagopal, Priyali, Sekar Raju and H. Rao Unnava (2006) “To do or not to do: Differences in the cognitive accessibility of action and inaction regrets.” Journal of Experimental Social Psychology, 42 (May), 302-313.
- Rajagopal, Priyali and Robert E. Burnkrant (2009) “Consumer evaluations of hybrid products,” Journal of Consumer Research, 36 (August), 232-241.
- Rajagopal, Priyali and Jong Youn Rha (2009) “The mental accounting of time,” Journal of Economic Psychology, 30 (5), 772-781.
- Raju, Sekar, Priyali Rajagopal and Timothy J Gilbride (2010) “Marketing healthful eating to children: the role of incentives, pledges and competitions,” Journal of Marketing, 74(3), 74(3), 93-106. (Runner up for MSI H. Paul Root award 2010)
- Briesch, Richard and Priyali Rajagopal (2010) “Neural network applications in consumer behavior,” Journal of Consumer Psychology, 20(3), 20(3), 81-389.
- Rajagopal, Priyali and Nicole V. Montgomery, “I imagine I experience, I like: The false experience effect,” Forthcoming at the Journal of Consumer Research
- Park, Joonwook, Priyali Rajagopal and Wayne DeSarbo, “A Heterogeneous Dimensional Multidimensional Unfolding Methodology,” conditionally accepted at Psychometrika
- Park, Joonwook, Priyali Rajagopal, Wayne DeSarbo and William Dillon, “A Heterogeneous Dimensional Multidimensional Unfolding Methodology,” Revision requested at Journal of Marketing Research
- “Responding to alleged ethical and competence failures: the moderating role of prior trust,” with Sekar Raju
- “Memory for rejoicing” with Rao Unnava and Sekar Raju
Editorial Boards and Academic Service
- Editorial review Board for the Journal of Business Research (Buyer Behavior) 2006-present
- Editorial Review Board for Social Influence 2008 - present
- Ad hoc reviewer for the Journal of Consumer Research, Journal of Consumer Psychology, Journal of Marketing, Journal of Research in Personality
- ACR 2011 conference program committee member
- Faculty member, ACR Doctoral Consortium, 2007
- Associate Editor- For Consumers section of the ACR website, 2004-2006
- Co-Chair, Marketing Promotions and Communications track, Academy of Marketing Science conference, 2007
Selected Research in Progress
- "Age effects on false memory" with Nicole Montgomery
- "Effects of prior brand commitment on false brand memories" with Nicole Montgomery
- "Experience effects on categorization of ambiguous products"