MS in Entrepreneurship - Admission Criteria
Admission to SMU Cox MS in Entrepreneurship Program is highly selective. Just as you invest in your future by attending the School, we invest in ours by admitting only the top applicants to become members of the SMU Cox community.
The MS in Entrepreneurship program seeks candidates who show:
- Two years of work experience
- A strong potential for success in today's global business environment
- Demonstrated analytical capabilities
- Sufficient personal commitment and motivation to succeed in graduate study
- Leadership potential in an entrepreneurial venture
- Academic achievement and potential — individuals holding a baccalaureate from an accredited college or university around the world are eligible to apply
Tips for Completing the Application Process
We have organized tips to help you successfully complete the application. The best MS in Entrepreneurship applicants pay careful attention to detail. Be sure to do simple things such as spell-checking your work, filling out forms completely, and answering correctly. While some of these may sound like "no-brainers," it is easy to forget the little things in the rush of completing materials.
Please take time to review your work before you submit the application. Once an application has been submitted, the only change allowed would be to update your professional resume. If you are applying with a hard copy, be sure you type your application carefully or print your answers clearly. Illegible applications receive little consideration.