Books and Chapters in Books:
- "Accounting Theory", 5th ed. (with Eldon S. Hendriksen) Richard D. Irwin, Homewood, Illinois, 1991.
- "Measuring Productivity", in The Portable MBA: Accounting and Finance, John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1992. Revised 1997
- "Sam Cypert's Following the Money: The inside story of accounting's first mega-merger", The Southern Collegiate Accountant, 1996.
- "Accounting in Africa, 1837", Quarterly Bulletin of its South African Library, 1995.
- "Ethical Foundations for a New Economy", Perspectives, 1993.
- "A Note on the Effect of Prior Probability Disclosure and Information Representativeness on Subject Predictive Accuracy", (with Kenneth R. Ferris) Behavioral Research in Accounting, 1992.
- Issues in Accounting Education, 1998
- Associate Editor for: Business Ethics (Dushkin Publishing Company), 1988- 1991
- Editor for: MIT Press of Dictionary of Accounting, R. W. Estes, 1981