- “Safety Services: Implicit Valuation by Type of Crime”, (With K. Hayes) To be presented at the annual meetings of the Southern Economics Association.
- “Measuring the Value of Publicly Funded Sports Facilities”, (With Philip Porter).To be presented at the annual meetings of the Southern Economics Association.
- Majority Rules and Minority Rights as an Exercise in Decision-Making Under Uncertainty.
- The Value of Diversification in Multiple Member Legislative Districts.
- Consuming in the Shadow of Death: Non-Pecuniary Loss in a Model of Temporal Choice.
- "A New Frontier Approach to Measuring Inefficiency", with K. Hayes, submitted to Review of Economics and Statistics, revision requested.
- On the Demand for Parachutes and Wills: Reference Behavior, Certainty Equivalence and Temporal Choice.
- An Economic Analysis of Statutory Damage Multipliers.(Presented at the annual meetings of the American Law and Economics Association.)
- "The Impact of Rules Allocating Legal Responsibility Between Principals and Agents", forthcoming, Managerial and Decision Economics.
- "Towards a Positive Theory of Political Rhetoric: Why Do Politicians Lie?", forthcoming, Public Choice (1995)
- "The Value of Truth and the Optimal Standard of Proof in Legal Proceedings",Journal of Law Economics and Organization (1994).