- DeSarbo Wayne S., Joonwook Park, and VithalaR. Rao (forthcoming), "Deriving joint space positioning maps from consumer preference ratings," Marketing Letters
- Fong Duncan K. H., Wayne S. DeSarbo, Joonwook Park, and Crystal J. Scott (2010), "A Bayesian Vector Multidimensional Scaling Procedure for the Analysis of Ordered Preference Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Vol. 105 (490), pp. 482-492.
- Park Joonwook, Wayne S. DeSarbo, and John Liechty (2008), "A Hierarchical Bayesian Multidimensional Scaling Methodology for Accommodating Both Structural and Preference Heterogeneity," Psychometrika, Vol. 73 (3), pp. 451-472.
- DeSarbo Wayne S., Joonwook Park, and Crystal J. Scott (2008), "A Model-Based Approach for Visualizing the Dimensional Structure of Ordered Successive Categories Preference Data," Psychometrika, Vol. 73 (1), pp. 1-20. * Lead Article
- Inman J. Jeffrey, Joonwook Park, and Ashish Sinha (2008), "A Dynamic Choice Map Approach to Modeling Attribute-Level Varied Behavior Among Stockkeeping Units," Journal of Marketing Research, Vol. 45 (1), pp. 94-103.
- Sinha Ashish, J. Jeffrey Inman, Yantao Wang, and Joonwook Park (2005), "Attribute Drivers: A Factor Analytic Choice Map Approach for Understanding Choices Among SKUs," Marketing Science, Vol. 24, pp. 351-359
Manuscripts Under Review
- Joonwook Park, Priyali Rajagopal, Wayne S. DeSarbo, William Dillon, and Seoil Chaiy, "Heterogeneous Dimensional Multidimensional Unfolding Model for Assessing Competitive Market Structure," in preparation of revision for the second round in Journal of Marketing Research.
- Joonwook Park, Priyali Rajagopal, and Wayne S. DeSarbo, "A Heterogeneous Dimensional Multidimensional Unfolding Methodology," under review at Psychometrika.
WORK IN PROGRESS
- Park Joonwook, Richard Briesch, Edward Fox, and William Dillon, "Where to buy and how much the next time? A shopping basket model with Hidden Markov approach" model development in progress, target journal: Marketing Science.