Editorial Boards and Ad-Hoc Reviewing
- Journal of Marketing (Board Member)
- Journal of Marketing Research
- Marketing Science
- Journal of Consumer Research
- International Journal of Research in Marketing
- Journal of Interactive Marketing
- Journal of Relationship Marketing (Board Member)
- Blattberg, Robert C., Gary Getz, and Jacquelyn S. Thomas, (2001), Customer Equity, Building and Managing Relationships as Valuable Assets, Boston, Massachusetts, Harvard Business School Press. (Translated in Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Polish)
- Blattberg, Robert, and Jacquelyn Thomas, (2001) Valuing, Analyzing, and Managing the Marketing Function Using Customer Equity Principles. In Kellogg on Marketing, Dawn Iacobucci, editor, New York, John Wiley & Sons, Inc..
- Blattberg, Robert C., and Jacquelyn S. Thomas (1998), The Fundamentals of Customer Equity Management. In Handbook of Customer Bonding: Basics, Concepts, and Experiences, M. Bruhn and C. Homburg (Eds.), Wiesbaden, Germany, Gabler Publishing.
- Reimann, Martin, Oliver Schilke, and Jacquelyn Thomas (2010), " Toward and Understanding of Industry Commoditization: Its Nature and Role in Evolving Market Competition," International Journal of Research in Marketing, 27 (June), 188-197.
- Reimann, Martin, Oliver Schilke, and Jacquelyn Thomas (2010), “Customer Relationship Management and Firm Performance: The Mediating Role of Business Strategy,” Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 38 (June),326-346.
- Schilke, Oliver, Martin Reimann, and Jacquelyn Thomas (2009), “When Does International Marketing Standardization Matter to Firm Performance?” Journal of International Marketing, 17(4), 24-46.
- Reinartz, Werner, Jacquelyn S. Thomas and Ganael Bascoul, (2008) “Investigating Cross-Buying and Customer Loyalty,” Journal of Interactive Marketing, 22(Winter), 5- 20.
- Arora, Neerja, Xavier Drez, Anindya Ghose, James Hess, Raghuram Iyengar, Bing Jing, Yogesh Joshi, V. Kumar, Nicholas Lurie, Scott Neslin, S. Sajeesh, Meng Su, Nirladri Syam, Jacquelyn Thomas, and Z. John Zang (2008), “ Putting One-to-One Marketing to Work: Personalization, Customization and Choice,” Marketing Letters, 19, 305-321.
- Neslin, Scott, Dhruv Grewal, Robert Leghorn, Venkatesh Shankar, Marije Terling, Jacquelyn Thomas, and Peter Verhoef, (2006), “Challenges and Opportunities in Multichannel Customer Management, Journal of Service Research. 9(2), 1-18.
- Thomas, Jacquelyn S., and Ursula Sullivan, (2005),“Managing Marketing Communications With Multichannel Customers” Journal of Marketing, 69 (October), 239-251.
- Werner Reinartz, Jacquelyn S. Thomas, and V. Kumar, (2005) “Balancing Acquisition and Retention Resources to Maximize Customer Profitability” Journal of Marketing, January, 69(1), 63-79.
- Thomas, Jacquelyn, Werner Reinartz, and V. Kumar, (2004) “Getting The Most out of All Your Customers,” Harvard Business Review, July/August, 117-123.
- Thomas, Jacquelyn, Robert Blattberg and Ed Fox, (2004) “Recapturing Lost Customers,” Journal of Marketing Research, Journal of Marketing Research, 41 (February), 31-45. 2004.
- John Hogan, Don Lehman, Marina Merino, Raj Srivastva, Jacquelyn Thomas, and Peter Verhoef, (2002), “Linking Customer Assets to Shareholder Value,” Journal of Service Research, August, 26-38.
- Thomas, Jacquelyn, (2001) “A Methodology For Linking Customer Acquisition to Customer Retention,” Journal of Marketing Research, 38 (May), 262-268.
- Thomas, Jacquelyn S., (1997), “Econometric Analysis of Customer Retention in an Aviation Trade Organization,” Transportation Research Record, no. 1567, 33-40.
- Thomas, Jacquelyn S., Sage Wodarz, Reigh Robitaille, (2008) “The Art and Science of Marketing Measurement,” Journal of Financial Transformations, Retail Financial Services, 23, 43-50.
- Black, Alexander J., and Jacquelyn S. Thomas (2004), “Customer Intelligence is the Catalyst for Competitive Differentiation,” www.csc.com/solutions/customerrelationshipmanagement/
Research in Progress
- “Brand Management Versus Customer Management,” co-authored with Martin Reimann and Oliver Schilke.
- “When Talk Matters- A Study of On-Line Word of Mouth” co-authored with Shyam Gopinath and Lakshman Krishnamurthi
- “Customer Winback” co-authored with Doreen Pick and Manfred Krafft