The goal of this program is to help you sharpen your financial competency and skills. During the course of this uniquely designed program, you will:
- Be updated on the latest trends and techniques in the area of financial management.
- Gain a working knowledge of relevant financial concepts and methodologies that can be applied to your current business situations.
- Enhance your career growth opportunities.
- Participate in stimulating classroom discussions with a diverse group of expert academics and accomplished business executives who bring their collective experience and perspectives to bear on a range of business issues.
- Network constructively with executives, managers, and entrepreneurs from a wide range of companies, industries, and backgrounds.
- Broaden your financial horizon "today" – instead of "someday."
- Acquire a much valued "Graduate Finance Certificate" from SMU’s renowned Cox School of Business.
- If you are a member of the Texas Society of CPAs, you will earn Continuing Education Credit.
- For doctors who are members of the Dallas County Medical Society, 12 hours of informal CME's are available for each trimester.