Connect with the World of Business in Dallas, Texas
One of the Cox School's greatest advantages is its location in the heart of Dallas. Since the school's founding in 1920, Cox has forged strong relationships with many of the leading companies and most influential business leaders in the area. As the Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW) Metroplex has grown into one of the world's largest and most economically perse regions, SMU Cox has strengthened its local relationships while expanding its perspective on business. As a result, the school today is a globally recognized business institution offering unique academic programs designed to connect its students with the world of business.
Cox's connections to the Dallas business community allows you to:
- Network with business leaders at forums and speaker events.
- Design a study project at a local company to learn firsthand about a particular industry or functional area.
- Continue your internship part-time during your second year while completing your MBA.
- Select and meet with an executive mentor from a prominent company in the DFW area.
- Participate in a case competition hosted by the Cox School and sponsored by a leading multinational corporation.
- Network with Cox students in our Professional MBA and Executive MBA programs representing over 100 different companies and organizations.