Executive MBA: The Cox Executive MBA Advantage
You have dozens of options for your Executive MBA program. Every school has strengths, but when it comes to understanding and meeting the needs of executives, the Cox School offers advantages that set it apart from the competition.
- Student Friendly Classrooms.
- With busy schedules & travel, missing a class session may be a possibility. By recording the classes, you can access them online any time, any where.
- The Cox School has forged strong relationships with the leading companies and most influential business leaders in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. Our Executive MBA program will also connect you with worldwide network of business leaders that yields priceless benefits. Being the largest Executive MBA Program in Texas, you have access to both high quality and a high quantity of contacts.
- Collaboration by Design.
- The Cox Executive MBA program consistently attracts successful business leaders. Our program design enables you to build close working relationships with peers through intimate classroom settings and study groups. Working with experienced professionals from diverse backgrounds, you’ll learn as much from your peers as you do from the faculty.
- Quality of Faculty.
- Cox professors are distinguished by their innovative research, passion for teaching, and corporate consulting experience. They hold degrees from top-ranked institutions, including Harvard Business School, Stanford, the University of Chicago, and Wharton.
- Global Study.
- To understand the global marketplace, you have to experience it firsthand. The EMBA program gives you the opportunity to gain firsthand experience through a global studies trip. This trip combines classroom instruction with visits to leading corporations, government agencies, and cultural sites.
- Centers of Excellence.
- At Cox, you’ll have access to our specalized teaching and research centers that offer a variety of programs that help you develop specialized skills and stay current with the latest research and best practices.