SMU Cox Executive Education is here with in-depth, hands-on professional development programs to assist the first-line leader seeking enhanced knowledge and skills, a mid-level manager empowering employees to achieve better results or a high-potential executive facing tough operational challenges. We’ve designed each professional development program to bring you and your company immediate and lasting impact, outstanding value, dynamic content in a flexible, high-performance learning environment.
We offer professional development programs of varying depth, length and format. Choose the one that fits your needs the best—then prepare to open your mind to new ways of thinking about business. In every professional development program, you’ll experience the excitement of innovative ideas and interactive learning approaches. You’ll make powerful connections and gain fresh insights you can put to work immediately.
Upcoming Fall 2014 Programs
• Certificate in Leadership - September 9 – November 11, 2014
• Developing a New Generation of Energy Leaders: Strategic Leadership Skills - September 15 – 19, 2014
• Certificate in Management - September 16 – November 18, 2014
• Developing a New Generation of Energy Leaders: Strategic Financial Skills - September 22 – 26, 2014
• The Essentials of Finance & Accounting for Non-Financial Managers - October 7 - 9, 2014
• Navigating Generational Minefields - October 14, 2014
• Master Negotiation I - October 21 - 22, 2014
• Formulating and Implementing Exceptional Business Strategy November 5 - 6, 2014
For more information about upcoming certificate programs please call us at (214) 768-3335 or (800) 768-6699.