The Dallas 100TM Awards Criteria
To qualify for the 2013 Dallas 100TM Awards, a company must:
- Are independent, privately held corporations, proprietorships or partnerships (not subsidiaries or divisions of a parent company) as of May 1, 2013. Must have at least 3 years history and not be a non-profit organization,
- Be headquartered in the Dallas Metroplex area,
- Have sales of more than $500,000, but less than $75 million in fiscal year 2010,
- Have a three-year sales history which reflects growth during the three-year sales period, and
- Have a credit report and character satisfactory to the Dallas 100TM, determined at the sole discretion of the Dallas 100TM.
Note: The award winners are chosen on increased growth in sales, giving weight to percentage of growth and absolute dollar growth in the three years preceding the event.