Disney Program Objectives
- Explore and validate the fundamental business models that drive strategic decisions at the Walt Disney World® Resort, the number one vacation destination in the world.
- Focus on designing and sustaining an organizational culture that drives engagement, collaboration, and commitment.
- Immerse yourself in a “living laboratory” that connects theory to everyday practice.
- Participate in exclusive field experiences to both onstage and backstage areas to gain insight into all of the work required to execute a memorable vacation experience.
- Interact with key Disney Leaders to gain a personal perspective on leadership behaviors and their influence on culture and performance.